Nutrition for Preconception and PregnancyNutrition for Preconception and Pregnancy is a lifestyle program formulated to nourish reproductive health, increase fertility, and improve the likelihood for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
Benefits of Nutrition for Preconception and Pregnancy
- Hormone balancing to improve fertility
- Healthier pregnancy and improved birth outcomes
- Morning sickness prevention and management
- Gestational diabetes management
- Improved quantity and quality of breast milk
What should I eat when I am trying to conceive?
Does it matter what brand of prenatal vitamins I take?
What if I have Gestational Diabetes?
How do I support my thyroid with a newborn?
You must have a million questions about nutrition for preconception and pregnancy for your unique health needs! I offer customized nutrition for preconception and pregnancy programs for fertility, preconception nutrition, healthy pregnancy, gestational diabetes, postpartum nutrition, and lactation. Fertility and preconception nutrition are also offered for couples and this is highly encouraged. I will provide a personalized treatment plan including food, supplements, and lifestyle changes.
When I work with you, you will get:
- Unlimited email support
- Clinical knowledge and experience looking at your full health picture (stress, sleep, activity)
- Assessment of stress management to support your gut-brain axis
- 20% discount off retail prices for supplements
- Access to my private Client Portal, which includes Recipes (including many for my favorite kitchen tool), Shopping Lists, Stress Management Tools, Sleep Resources, information about my favorite Products, and more
- Peace of mind that you have a nutrition plan tailored for you
Nutrition for Preconception and Pregnancy Packages
What we do together depends entirely upon your health concerns and needs. Your initial consultation will consist of a 90 minute comprehensive intake where we will talk about the reason for which you are seeing me as well as your health history, sleeping habits, digestion, energy level, current food intake, and symptoms you are experiencing. I will address your health concerns, explore the roots of any challenges, assess your current daily diet, identify deficiencies, and create realistic, meaningful, qualitative goals to initiate lasting change. I will then design a dietary and lifestyle program to meet your unique needs. Content may include dietary and supplement recommendations, recipes, shopping lists, meal and snack ideas, and exercise and lifestyle practices to address your individual biochemical needs.
90 minute consultation
4 PACK PROGRAM
- 90 minute consultation
- Three 30 minute follow-up
6 PACK PROGRAM
- 90 minute consultation
- Five 30 minute follow-ups
Get Your 15 Minute Nutrition Consultation
If you would like to learn more about me, what we can accomplish together, or which program is right for you, please contact me for a complimentary fifteen-minute consultation.